Letting go is a liberating act.
When we let go of what no longer serves us, we embrace what does.
This process can include discomfort, stress and mourning any subsequent losses.
However, it’s a process well worth these challenges.
Remember to come back home to your breath. Pace yourself and welcome healthier ways of being.
Let Go of these 20 Things:
1. Negative thoughts
2. Negative or toxic people and relationships
3. Judgements of others
4. A job or work environment that’s not right for you
5. The need to wait for the perfect time
6. Trying to control things you’re meant to trust
7. Spending too much time on your phone
8. Non-reciprocal relationships
9. Watching too much television
10. Working too many hours
11. Trying to please everyone
12. Unproductive projects
14. Letting the actions of other people affect your inner peace
15. The fear of failure
16. Needing the approval of other people
17. Not willing to sit in uncertainty and trusting things to unfold
18. The need for perfection
19. Making excuses
20. Depending on others for your own happiness
Leave a Reply.